Achieve Success without Limits
Topaz Sales Consulting is transforming the way the world perceives, values, hires and onboards salespeople. While most companies use traditional sales practices, we emphasize the importance of hiring and inspiring authentic people. With revealing insight and compelling results, we help clients align their sales organizations through strategy, training and recruiting. We provide a structured process which drives every aspect of our interaction, enabling our clients to sell more effectively and grow the valuation of their business.
We are Driven by Five Core Values
· Integrity – We offer solutions with honesty and sincerity
· Commitment – We provide a depth of coaching and service without rival
· Compassion – We conduct ourselves with humility and trustworthiness
· Responsibility – We do whatever it takes to satisfy our commitments
· Gratitude – We realize our work is bigger than us and are truly grateful for the opportunities we are given
Does the Following Describe You
Who We Want
Our ideal Sales Support / Administrative Assistant is searching for a long-term opportunity to apply their exceptional listening, communication, and figure-it-out factor skills in a dynamic, all hands-on-deck work environment. They are comfortable taking initiative and holding others accountable. They place a high value on personal accountability in serving clients and team members. They will satisfy their unparalleled work ethic and passion to help others succeed by identifying and executing sales opportunities and projects. They build positive relationships by interacting with a variety of personality types from a wide range of industries. Our ideal candidate has a passion for sales, wants to learn from the ground up the value of what a sales consulting firm brings, and eventually see themselves in an outside sales role. If they see the potential and have the desire, the sky’s the limit.
What You’ll Do
Our Sales Support / Administrative Assistant is the central point of communication for clients and team members ensuring all information is relayed, received and followed to completion. You are responsible for the calendars, email organization and correspondence coordination for the President and Sales Team as necessary. You are responsible for coordinating schedules and activities for Topaz sales training and sales hiring programs. You will work closely with the Sales Team to identify and engage target prospects. You will assist with setting up appointments and participate in client fulfillment. You are responsible for searching out networking opportunities and coordinate with Topaz team to attend appropriate events.
· 2+ years Sales Support, preferably working with a start-up company
· 2+ years Administrative Assistant experience, preferably working with a CEO/Principal
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
· CRM Skills
· Proficient with the Microsoft Office 365 Suite
· Strong attention to detail
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Customer Service skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Social Media/Content savvy
· Recruiting/Hiring experience
· Passion for and practical knowledge in sales and marketing
What We Will Include
This Sales Support / Administrative Assistant role is unique and requires an ideal fit. It is an amazing position for the right individual who doesn’t put a limit on their abilities and recognizes the business growth potential they will help Topaz achieve. We provide a competitive pay structure with an opportunity to earn additional compensation for special projects. You will have the ability to accrue vacation and PTO and receive designated, paid holidays. Structured onboarding and recurrent training are offered to guarantee your success.
How to Apply
We want your job with us to be fun, exciting and rewarding. Please include a copy of your resume. To automatically be invited to the first round of interviews, include a cover letter explaining a time you used your strong attention to detail and tenacious follow-up skills.