Bridgepoint Consulting holds a place of special honor to Topaz. They were our first client and continue to be a valued strategic partner.
"Jorge has been an exceptional resource for us at Bridgepoint and we consider him a friend and an integral part of our internal leadership team. We've grown substantially over the last few years and since connecting with Jorge we've been able to sustain that growth with his direct guidance on adding to and enhancing our business development team. I would recommend him to any organization that needs strategic direction as well as a recipe for tactical execution."
Vince Trevino, Principal
From their website:
Bridgepoint Consulting was founded in 1999 to assist public and private companies, as well as non-profit and government agencies, in navigating the complex challenges they face across key areas of their finance and IT operations.
We attribute our ongoing success to our core values that both our people and our clients consider critically important.
- Integrity – we believe in committing ourselves to high standards of professionalism, quality, and honesty, and living up to those commitments.
- Client-focus – we believe in serving our clients with a flexible approach, offering processes and people at a fair price that meet their needs, while always keeping the clients’ best interests upper most in our actions.
- Teamwork – we believe in offering a work environment where everybody gets to focus on what they do best, at the same time actively encouraging and assisting each other in a community. Our clients get answers and advice based upon the collective wisdom of our full team of professionals – not just the consultant on their engagement.
- Trust – we believe in being open, fixing problems, and moving forward together; great working relationships begin with trust and never forget it.
- Respect – we believe in treating everyone with fairness, dignity, and compassion, in the manner that they would like to be treated, with a touch of humor to remember our human side.