Helping Companies hire, train, motivate, and grow high performance sales teams
Metahire Sales Hiring System
- How many salespeople are you expecting to hire?
- Do you experience high turnover?
- Do you know the key attributes of a top sales performer?
- How quickly do you expect a salesperson to generate an ROI for your company?
- What is the real cost of a bad sales hire?
- How do you eliminate the majority of the risk of a bad hire?
Attracting and retaining top sales performers is imperative for companies looking to build successful sales teams. Using the Metahire Sales Hiring System, you will learn how to attract, screen, hire, and onboard these top sales professionals and achieve the company growth you deserve.
Hugo Diaz, Chief Interaction Officer
Colter Kaspar - Owner
Keld Ewart - Director of Sales
Buyer Facilitator Training and Coaching
- Does your company consistently generate the revenue and profit you expect?
- Is your sales team effective?
- Is your sales team held accountable?
- Do you tolerate excuse-making?
- How effective is your sales manager?
- Is your sales manager capable of executing strategies?
- Does your team have the desire to be successful in sales?
- What motivates your sales team?
The key to your sales success is improving your sales coaching effectiveness. As part of the Buyer Facilitator training and coaching, you will receive strategic and tactical sales guidance for your current sales environment. Together we will implement a consistent, milestone-centric sales process. We will create a culture of accountability, identify what motivates your team, and you will learn how to conduct effective sales debriefs.
Mike Maresh - Senior Vice President
Peter Croft - Director of Business Development
Mark Patterson - Director of Sales
Buyer Facilitator eLearning
- Can you close more sales?
- Do you have what it takes to take your sales performance to the next level?
- Are you unconditionally committed to doing whatever it takes to succeed in sales?
- Do you need to improve your pipeline and forecasting accuracy?
- Are you tolerating personal mediocrity?
- Is failure an option?
- Are you committed to your goals and expectations?
- Do you consistently achieve your sales goals regardless of the state of the economy or your competition?
- Are you coachable and trainable?
This online learning program uses ongoing reinforcement, through both live interactive coaching and structured study material to equip each participant with the fundamentals necessary to be a top sales performer.
Nestor Fesas - President/COO
Chuck Steege - Founder
Colleen Paap – Regional Manager
Invite Topaz to facilitate a Sales Bootcamp for your organization. You work with us to choose a topic custom-tailored to your event. You can also choose from the list below, or decide on a blending of the two. Jorge's down to earth, and no-nonsense approach will leave everyone with invaluable takeaways.
- Solving the Sales Hiring Conundrum
- Developing an Empowered Sales Mindset
- Why Aren't Your Salespeople Closing More Sales?
- Sourcing Top Talent in a Tight Labor Market
- Screening for the Right Sales Team
- Secret Beliefs of Top Sales Professionals
Mike Stanley - Managing Chair
Burney Carraway - President
Does your current sales environment support a highly functioning sales team?
- Eliminate Guesswork
- Uncover Sales Organization's DNA
- Work to Understand Your System and Processes
- Perform Sales and Sales Management Evaluations
- Develop Forward Moving Sales Plan
You don’t know why you aren’t succeeding. Or maybe you do, but you don’t know what to do about it. We can uncover your sales organization’s DNA, their skills, strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots. We take the guesswork out of how to achieve your team's full sales potential.
Brian L. Sutton - CEO, Owner
I was fortunate to meet Jorge Chavez many years ago as our company was experiencing very exciting growth and expansion. We were looking for a partner who could help us implement repeatable, best practices which ensured accountability on behalf of our new business team. After meeting Jorge and getting to know him personally, I knew that he was a person of high integrity and commitment, so we established a working relationship.
We still use many of the tenants that Jorge brought to our company, so his impact has persevered. I highly recommend Jorge as a professional of high integrity and I’m confident that Jorge’s approach will translate to any size company, and any market.
Garrett Goeters, Chief Operating Officer